[Pentamation] December FinSOUP Meeting

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Tue Nov 7 16:33:49 PST 2006

Good Afternoon,

After my message this morning I had Janet Owen from Cascade School
District  volunteer  her Board Room for our December 1st FinSOUP
Meeting.

THANK YOU! JANET!

Please put the date on your calendars.  We can meet from 9:30 to 12:00.

We had several issues (more than several) come up during the FinSOUP
Conference.  We have had a discussion with Pentamation about them and
now FinSOUP can make some decisions about how to proceed.  It should be
an interesting meeting,

 I will send out directions to the district and an agenda when it is
complete.  Once again, if you have items you would like added to the
agenda, send them to me soon.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner