[Pentamation] NEXT FinSOUP MEETING?

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Oct 18 10:58:41 PDT 2006

Good Morning,

Since we have started the year out using an entirely new schedule, (Fall
Conference) I would like to have input from you as to when and where you
would like to have our next FinSOUP meeting.

In the past we have met the first Friday of the month, however, I will
be out of town on Friday, November 3rd, (Someone else can organize and
host a meeting) but would be able to schedule the meeting for either of
these November Fridays...... November 10th or November 17th.  The first
Friday in December is December 1st.

As for the November 10th date, I realize it is on the heels of the
OASBO's Fall Workshop. And then later in the month we are up against the
holidays.

So, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Gwen