[Pentamation] FinSOUP Fall Conference Registration

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Sep 13 09:20:51 PDT 2006

Good Morning,

We found out that the registration for the FinSOUP Fall Conference was
not working until yesterday afternoon.  So if you sent in your
registration before then, please go to the site and re-register.  They
are coming through now, and I need to have a list of all attendees.

Once again the website is: http://www.wesd.org/fin-soup.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

Also, if you would like to attend the pre-conference classes, please
send a separate email to me to submit your name.  Remember the cost for
the Advanced Cognos Class is $20.00 and the cost for Friday's Conference
is $20.00.

Thanks
Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner