[Pentamation] FinSOUP FALL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION REMINDER!

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Tue Sep 19 12:05:18 PDT 2006

Good afternoon,

This is a reminder to submit your registrations for our Fall FinSOUP
Conference as well as any of the pre-conference classes being offered on
Thursday, October 5th.

Once again, if you would like to attend the pre-conference, just send me
an email and I will add your name to the list.

If you are registering for the conference on Friday, October 6th, please
go to the FinSOUP Website......http://www.wesd.org/fin-soup, Click on
"Registration" fill out the registration and submit.  Or....print the
registration and fax it to me....503-385-4799.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner

Pentamation Consultant