[Pentamation] FinSOUP MEETING, FRIDAY, MAY 11TH

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Apr 11 09:53:45 PDT 2007

Good Morning,

 I have been able to schedule a room here at WESD for Friday, May 11th,
from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

This meeting will give us an opportunity to review issues we have
encountered during our 2006-2007 fiscal year as well as review our
successes!

As a reminder, I have already scheduled the space and times for our
2007-2008 Fall Conference. (Friday, October 5, 2007)  Please bring
suggestions for the break-out sessions you would like scheduled.  Also,
let me know if you would like any pre-conference trainings scheduled.

I have an estimate for the Employee Ledger Custom Report and I will have
a sign-up sheet available for the districts that will be willing to
participate in the cost of that project.  I know the first question is:
"how much"?   We will not know that until we see how many are willing to
participate.

I will have examples showing the format of the report.

As always.....please forward your agenda items as soon as possible.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner

Pentamation Consultant