[Pentamation] PERS Reporting

Tami Morelock tmoreloc at lane.k12.or.us
Wed Aug 29 10:49:40 PDT 2007

I wanted to ask the group a couple of questions about the PERS
reporting process and the updates that we see on the screen.  I was
told about the changes after the fact by Dan Heberling.  My
understanding is that one of the things the updates are supposed to
do is allow us to create a report of demographics only that can be
uploaded to the PERS website.  I have tried to do this a couple of
different times and I get a message from EDX that I have a "bad
format" in my report.  Has anyone else had this problem or is this
working for you or not??  Please let me know any suggestions or
comments that you may have that has helped or worked around to get
the reports to post.

The second question I have is about LSVP.  Our Pentamation report
does not have a field labeled LSVP only LSP.  Is everyone entering
those manually, or am I the only one that does not have the LSVP
field on our Pentamation report?  Are your records loading correctly
for these pay types and if so, can you tell me about your process and
how it is working for you.

Thanks to everyone for the help.  Tami

Tami Morelock
South Lane School District