[Pentamation] Unique Staff ID WebEx Training

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Tue Feb 13 16:18:01 PST 2007

Good Afternoon,
Please mark your calendars for Friday, February 16th  at 10:00 AM for a WebEx training by Dan Heberling giving us the following information on the new submissions:

>From Dan:
I would like to do a webex this Friday for all Oregon users to:

A.  Show you updated screens and new data elements.
B.  Discuss how the process will work.
C.  Data from Finance and/or Student.
D.  When will software be available.
E.  Questions?

I have emailed him asking for the WebEx access information, so as soon as I receive it I will forward it on to you.
Also, please forward this email to anyone in your district that might want to participate in the training.
Thanks
Gwen