[Pentamation] FinSOUP Budget Workshop Wednesday Feb 28

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Feb 21 10:22:19 PST 2007

Good Morning,

This is a reminder for the FinSOUP Budgeting Workshop scheduled for
Wednesday, February 28th .  We will start at 9:00 and will continue
until at least noon.

We have reserved the computer lab at Cascade School District, so each
attendee can log onto your own data base.

We will have handouts and discussion as well as tips from seasoned users
to help you get through the budgeting season.  If you have certain areas
you would like to focus on, let me know so I can add them to the agenda.

The directions to Cascade School District are below.

If you have additional questions please don't hesitate to call.

Thanks

Gwen

DIRECTIONS TO CASCADE SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE

Directions From Interstate 5:
1.Take Exit #248 (Sunnyside/Turner).
2. At stop sign turn East onto Delaney Road.
3. At next stop sign turn Right and continue on Delaney Road to Turner.
4. At next stop sign turn Right (3rd Street) - there will be a sign
saying Cascade High School.
5. Go approximately 3 blocks and turn left at Turner Market (Chicago
St.)
6. Go 1 block turn Right (2nd Street).
7. Go 1 block turn Left (Denver Street) - Sign saying Cascade High
School.
8. Go past Aldersgate Conference Center and Witzel Rd., turn Right on to
Marion Rd.
9. Go 2.8 miles on Marion Rd - on left is Jr. High, District Office, and
High School complex. Turn in at 4th yellow gate on left. The District
Office is located under the covered walkway between the Jr. High and
High Schools.

Gwen E. Gardner

Pentamation Consultant

WESD Phone: 503-385-4666