[Pentamation] A few notes from FinSOUP Meeting May 11th
Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Thu May 17 16:05:14 PDT 2007
Here are just a few items that were discussed at our last FinSOUP
1. There was almost 100% agreement (with a few additions) to the
format of the Employee Ledger Report. I have emailed Pentamation.
2. There was a suggestion/request from the group that a training
session be scheduled to take users from the hiring of an employee to
actually getting that person's information totally entered into all the
Pentamation screens. That includes all the HR screens as well, due to
the new data collection requirements.
3. Therefore I have scheduled Friday, August 10th for the training.
It will be at WESD in the Willamette Room from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This
came as an off-shoot from the discussion about the Conference in
October. If you are interested in the training, please reserve that
4. Conference notes and decisions:
Break-out Session Suggestions:
Behind the Scenes Calculations
Employee Access Center
5. I will ask Pentamation again about someone from the corporate
office participating in the Conference.
Gwen E. Gardner
WESD Phone: 503-385-4666
WESD Email: gwen.gardner at wesd.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pentamation