[Pentamation] A few notes from FinSOUP Meeting May 11th

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Thu May 17 16:05:14 PDT 2007

Good Afternoon,

Here are just a few items that were discussed at our last FinSOUP
Meeting.

1.	There was almost 100% agreement (with a few additions) to the
format of the Employee Ledger Report.  I have emailed Pentamation.
2.	There was a suggestion/request from the group that a training
session be scheduled to take users from the hiring of an employee to
actually getting that person's information totally entered into all the
Pentamation screens.  That includes all the HR screens as well, due to
the new data collection requirements.
3.	Therefore I have scheduled Friday, August 10th for the training.
It will be at WESD in the Willamette Room from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  This
came as an off-shoot from the discussion about the Conference in
October.  If you are interested in the training, please reserve that
Friday.
4.	Conference notes and decisions:

Break-out Session Suggestions:

            Cognos

                        Behind the Scenes Calculations

                        HR Screens

                        Retirement Screens

                        Personnel Budgeting

                        Electronic Timesheets

                        Employee Access Center

5.	I will ask Pentamation again about someone from the corporate
office participating in the Conference.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner