[Pentamation] A few notes from FinSOUP Meeting May 11th

Geri MURRAY Gmurray at hoodriver.k12.or.us
Thu May 17 16:12:52 PDT 2007

I'm just curious to know what other districts are doing to track teacher licensing information?  The current module provided by Pentamation is not adequate for our needs.  Does anyone else have a problem with this?  Thanks.

Geri Murray, HR Administrative Assistant
Human Resource Office
Hood River County School District
1011 Eugene Street
Hood River, OR 97031
gmurray at hoodriver.k12.or.us
(541)387-5016 (VM)
(541)387-5099 (Fax)

"We cannot direct the wind,
but we can adjust our sails."

>>> "Gardner, Gwen" <Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org> Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:05:14 PM >>>

Good Afternoon,Here are just a few items that were discussed at our last FinSOUP Meeting.There was almost 100% agreement (with a few additions) to the format of the Employee Ledger Report.  I have emailed Pentamation. There was a suggestion/request from the group that a training session be scheduled to take users from the hiring of an employee to actually getting that person’s information totally entered into all the Pentamation screens.  That includes all the HR screens as well, due to the new data collection requirements. Therefore I have scheduled Friday, August 10th for the training. It will be at WESD in the Willamette Room from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  This came as an off-shoot from the discussion about the Conference in October.  If you are interested in the training, please reserve that Friday. Conference notes and decisions: Break-out Session Suggestions:            Cognos                        Behind the Scenes Calculations                          HR Screens                        Retirement Screens                        Personnel Budgeting                        Electronic Timesheets                        Employee Access CenterI will ask Pentamation again about someone from the corporate office participating in the Conference.  ThanksGwen  Gwen E. GardnerPentamation ConsultantWESD Phone: 503-385-4666WESD Email: gwen.gardner at wesd.org