[Pentamation] A few notes from FinSOUP Meeting May 11th

Irene Rose rosei at newberg.k12.or.us
Thu May 17 16:16:32 PDT 2007

Yes, it most definitely is a problem.

Irene M. Rose
Human Resources Coordinator
Newberg School District 29J
Newberg OR 97132
503-554-5030

>>> "Geri MURRAY" <Gmurray at hoodriver.k12.or.us> 05/17/07 4:12 PM >>>
I'm just curious to know what other districts are doing to track
teacher licensing information?  The current module provided by
Pentamation is not adequate for our needs.  Does anyone else have a
problem with this?  Thanks.

Geri Murray, HR Administrative Assistant
Human Resource Office
Hood River County School District
1011 Eugene Street
Hood River, OR 97031
gmurray at hoodriver.k12.or.us
(541)387-5016 (VM)
(541)387-5099 (Fax)

"We cannot direct the wind,
but we can adjust our sails."

>>> "Gardner, Gwen" <Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org> Thursday, May 17, 2007
4:05:14 PM >>>

Good Afternoon,Here are just a few items that were discussed at our
last FinSOUP Meeting.There was almost 100% agreement (with a few
additions) to the format of the Employee Ledger Report.  I have emailed
Pentamation. There was a suggestion/request from the group that a
training session be scheduled to take users from the hiring of an
employee to actually getting that person’s information totally entered
into all the Pentamation screens.  That includes all the HR screens as
well, due to the new data collection requirements. Therefore I have
scheduled Friday, August 10th for the training. It will be at WESD in
the Willamette Room from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  This came as an off-shoot
from the discussion about the Conference in October.  If you are
interested in the training, please reserve that Friday. Conference notes
and decisions: Break-out Session Suggestions:            Cognos
              Behind the Scenes Calculations                          HR
Screens                        Retirement Screens
Personnel Budgeting                        Electronic Timesheets
               Employee Access CenterI will ask Pentamation again about
someone from the corporate office participating in the Conference.
ThanksGwen  Gwen E. GardnerPentamation ConsultantWESD Phone:
503-385-4666WESD Email: gwen.gardner at wesd.org

--
dangerous content by ESVA, and is
believed to be clean.