[Pentamation] Preconference Workshops - FinSOUP

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Thu Aug 7 11:40:21 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

Conference Information:
Wednesday, October 15th
Times: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: WESD
                Salem, Oregon

Fortunately, we have been able to schedule Chris Miller from Pentamation to come to our Fall FinSOUP Conference!  Once again he has offered to hold some training sessions the day before the conference.
Will you please let me know:
1. Sessions you would be interested in
2. If we should schedule 2 half day sessions?  (Can you get away from your districts for two whole day's?)

Remember, in order to cover Chris's costs there will be a fee for each session, about $35.00 per class

Chris has offered to teach a Cognos class, so if that is a session you would like, please let me know.

Once again, please send the topics you would like to see included in the breakout sessions.....and......if you would like to volunteer to lead a session.

Thanks
Gwen