[Pentamation] RE: Preconference Workshops - FinSOUP

Harvey, Leslie Leslie.Harvey at wesd.org
Fri Aug 8 10:18:22 PDT 2008

Hi Gwen, Thank you so much for pulling all of this together, I really appreciate all of your hard work and the things you do to help us users every day.

I would like to maybe see a training on the Project Accounting, and also Electronic Timesheets as well as the upgrades to the new version 4.2 especially the Bank Rec.  Those are my thoughts.  I hope others will give you some input as well.

Once again thank you so much for all of time and effort. :)

Thank you
Leslie Harvey
leslie.harvey at wesd.org
503-540-4448 Direct Line
1-866-987-7368 Toll Free
503-540-2943 Fax

Messages to and from this email address may be made available to the public under Oregon Law.