[Pentamation] Updated Agenda

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Mon Feb 18 15:11:59 PST 2008

Hi,

I think you will get another email (probably in the morning) that will
have an attachment agenda for our meeting tomorrow.  However, we have
added several items already, so I will paste the updated Agenda within
this message.

Schools in                                                FinSOUP

Oregon                                                    Tuesday,
February 19, 2008

Using                                                       Willamette
ESD/ Willamette Room

Pentamation                                            Salem, Oregon
97302

AGENDA

9:00 - 9:30            Continental Breakfast

9:30 - 10:15          Consolidated Staff Collection

10:15 - 10:30       Hosting Blue Bear Software

10:30 - 10:45        New Release Information

10:45 - 11:00       Discussion about FTE Fields

                                      11:00 - 11:30       PERS Issues

11:30 - 11:45       Budget Prep

11:45 - 12:00       Personnel Budgeting

12:00 - 1:00         Networking Lunch