[Pentamation] Data Collections Information

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Jan 9 15:20:27 PST 2008

Good Afternoon,

I emailed pentamation and included the email I received outlining the
changes that have been made in the Data Collections Reports asking if
all the changes had been made.

Below is the answer I got.....

Gwen,

The staff collections file format has all of the updates outlined in the
change document.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Susan Ziegler * Programmer Analyst * SunGard Pentamation * tel
610.691.3616 x5649 * fax 610.691.1031 * 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem,
PA 18018 * zieglsus at pentamation.com * www.pentamation.com
<http://www.pentamation.com/>

So, I am trusting that when we get there, things will be updated.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner

Pentamation Consultant