[Pentamation] V-Tel Available for January 28th FinSOUP Meeting

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Jan 23 11:14:06 PST 2008

Good Morning,

I have had several requests for V-Tel availability for Monday's FinSOUP
meeting.  I have spoken with Evelyn Russell, your/our contact person for
V-Tel connection.  Below is the information she needs to have so you can
be connected.  Her phone number is 503-385-4795.  Her email address is
evelyn.russsell at wesd.org.

I'll need the e164 and IP address for each site by tomorrow afternoon.

Ev

We will be watching the weather closely.....also.

Thanks

Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner

Pentamation Consultant