[Pentamation] Updating WESD Toolkit Reports

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Jun 18 10:56:28 PDT 2008

Good Morning,
Since we are all going to be converting at some point in the future to the new 4.2 version in finance, we would like to be proactive so you all are covered when needing Cognos reports you use on a regular basis.  We are attaching a list of reports that reside in the WESD Toolkit and are asking if you will check which reports you use and return to us.  We will prioritize the information we receive back from you and hopefully have those reports ready to go.

Also, if you have reports that are near and dear to you which are not in the toolkit, add to the bottom of the list.  When listing, please copy the Report path found in the lower left hand corner of the report, so we are sure to access the correct report.
Call me if you have questions or need help.
Thanks
Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner
Pentamation Consultant