[Pentamation] FinSOUP Fall Conference Date & Employee Ledger Report

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed May 28 11:28:07 PDT 2008

Good morning,
I was able to reserve rooms at WESD for our FinSOUP Fall Conference for Wednesday, October 15th.   So please mark that date on your calendars and/or let me know if there is a significant conflict with that day.

Also, I got the formal quote for our Employee Ledger Report. (it is almost the same as the former quote) I had several questions to be clarified before passing it on for Rod's signature.  I have the information spreading the cost among the participating districts.  Kathy here in the WESD tech office agreed to bill all the districts.  When I get all my answers I will forward the spreadsheet to you.
Thanks
Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner
Pentamation Consultant