[Pentamation] FinSOUP Fall Conference, Wednesday, October 15th

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Sep 3 16:44:04 PDT 2008

Good Morning,
I am trying to complete the agenda for the FinSOUP Fall Conference.  I have a several slots to be filled.  If you have suggestions for breakout sessions, please send them to me.  Also, if you are available to lead a session please let me know that also.

Chris Miller is scheduled to be with us, both for the conference and for two sessions (Pre-conference) on October 14th.  Laurie Simmons who has taught the Cognos Classes will not be able to be with us this year so we decided to have the pre-conference sessions be Cognos Classes.  We will have a beginners session in the morning and a more advanced class in the afternoon.  Once again we will be charging for each class because we have to pay Chris for his time.
Thanks
Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner
Pentamation Consultant