[Pentamation] FinSOUP Fall Conference REGISTRATION!!

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Wed Sep 17 10:36:27 PDT 2008

Good Morning!
The electronic registration for the FinSOUP Fall Conference is now available.  Please register as soon as possible! I need the count for our continental breakfast and lunch.  The site for registration is: www.wesd.org/fin-soup<http://www.wesd.org/fin-soup>.  The preliminary agenda is also available on the registration site.

I have also scheduled two sessions on October 14th, (Preconference) with Chris Miller, our trainer from Pentamation.  The morning session will be on Project Accounting and the afternoon session will be an Advanced Cognos Class.  The morning session will be from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and the afternoon session will be from 12:00 to 2:00 PM. in the Marion Room at WESD. There will be a $25 per person fee for each of the classes as we have to pay for Chris's time on the 14th.

Thanks
Gwen

Gwen E. Gardner
Pentamation Consultant