[Pentamation] FinSOUP Meeting - Budget Prep & Personnel Budgeting

Gardner, Gwen Gwen.Gardner at wesd.org
Mon Feb 23 16:37:32 PST 2009

Good afternoon,

I was able to reserve the Willamette Room on Wednesday, March 11th, from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM for an overview and discussion about Personnel Budgeting and Budget Prep.

We will highlight the process (hard to remember when we do it only once a year) and then have time for questions, answers and discussion.

If you are having any particular concerns, email me and I will add to the agenda.

Thanks,
Gwen