[Pentamation] Group Life over 50K

Carver, Carmen CCarver at central.k12.or.us
Mon Jul 19 14:45:02 PDT 2010

Our District is needing to set up Pentamation to account for the group life insurance tax for benefits over $50K. If you are a District with this set up and have your monthly checks taxed and W2's come out correct can you please email to schedule a time to discuss your set up? Thanks!
Carmen Carver
Human Resources Coordinator
Central School District 13J
1610 Monmouth Street
Independence, OR 97351
Phone: 503.606.2253
Fax: 503.606.2333
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this email and delete and/or destroy all information received.  Thank you.