[Pentamation] RE: FinSoup Meeting at Cascade S.D. #5

Owen, Janet JOwen at cascade.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 9 09:23:13 PST 2010

To all you "Hard-working Pentamation Users"

We would like to host a user group meeting at our location ASAP.  We
have a Tech Lab that has 26 computers where we could get on and access
our own data.  We haven't had a FinSoup meeting for quite sometime and I
think it would be good to get together and share ideas, problems,
shortcuts, and ideas listed below.

The main three agenda ideas I have so far are: 1) questions on budgeting
2) basic security training 3) USID questions.  If you have other ideas
please send them to me.

This is short notice; however I'm looking at either the morning of
3/12/10 or 3/19/10.  Would 8:30 AM be too early to start?  Leslie will
be able to join us for the morning for either of these days.  We are
located in Turner just 10 minutes from the Sunnyside Turner exit off
I-5.  Please let me know if you are interested in coming, which day
works best for you and how many from your district would be attending.

Thanks,

Janet Owen
Cascade S.D. #5
jowen at cascade.k12.or.us