[Pentamation] RE: Regular Monthly Meetings through this year.

Owen, Janet JOwen at cascade.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 16 15:57:32 PST 2010

Hi Gang,
At our last meeting we all agreed that monthly FinSoup meetings would be
helpful.  We felt that the 2nd Friday of every month and mornings would
work the best for everyone.  I have scheduled the computer lab for these
meetings so we can access our data and use the overhead.  Here are the
Fridays I have scheduled: April 9th, May 14th and June 11th.  Let me
know if you can attend and how many from your district; if you have any
suggestions for discussion or training also let me know.
Thanks,
Janet Owen