[Pentamation] RE: Regular Monthly Meetings through this year.

Teri Butler Teri.Butler at nsantiam.k12.or.us
Mon Mar 22 09:34:45 PST 2010

Thank you, Janet. I have put those dates on my calendar. I appreciate you being willing to host these meetings.

TB

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Teri Butler
Director of Human Resources
North Santiam School Dist. 29J
1155 North Third Avenue
Stayton OR 97383
503-769-6924
TButler at nsantiam.k12.or.us

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon Law. Thank you.

>>> "Owen, Janet" <JOwen at cascade.k12.or.us> 3/16/2010 4:57 PM >>>

Hi Gang,
At our last meeting we all agreed that monthly FinSoup meetings would be helpful.  We felt that the 2nd Friday of every month and mornings would work the best for everyone.  I have scheduled the computer lab for these meetings so we can access our data and use the overhead.  Here are the Fridays I have scheduled: April 9th, May 14th and June 11th.  Let me know if you can attend and how many from your district; if you have any suggestions for discussion or training also let me know.
Thanks,
Janet Owen