[Pentamation] Federal Funding Requirements/Timesheets

Tami Bush tami.bush at slane.k12.or.us
Mon Jul 22 09:46:27 PDT 2013

Good Morning All,
Last year when I attended the WESD fin soup meetingI attended an
electronic timecard presentation.  In the course of that presentation
there were some side discussions regarding requirements for our auditors
for federal funded positions and differences. I would like information
from districts who use Pauley, Rogers as auditors and what they use as
documentation for time spent for both classified and salaried positions
and for both 100% federal funds or split funded employees. It seems to
me that one of the districts that I remember speaking with said that
they were allowed to print a detailreport of some sort for employees to
sign off on and that the actual timecard did not have to show the split
hours (and that the electronic version was accepted)??  Does any of this
sound familiar to anyone or will any of you share what you use as
documentation and what your process is? Im hoping you may be able to
help me. We are now using Pauly Rogers and wanted to keep things
consistent with what other districts who use them and who also use
Pentamation products are doing.  Please contact me so that we can
chat... I appreciate your time. Tami, South Lane School District.
--

**

*Tami Bush*

*South Lane School District*