[Pentamation] Year End Trainings

Harvey, Leslie Leslie.Harvey at wesd.org
Mon Jun 2 08:31:18 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
It's that time of year again when our thoughts go to summer and you know what that means, ROLLOVER TIME!!!

I will be holding trainings on the rollover process.
The first will be for Human Resources on June 4th at 9:00 am, then the fund accounting rollover process will also be on June 4th, but at 1:00 in the afternoon.  I would plan on 1.5 hours for each training.

As we have done in the past, there will be a $25 fee to attend the class.  Nothing has changed from last year.

Please RSVP to me if you plan to attend this week.  I will just need a PO from your district and our business office to take care of the billings.

Leslie Harvey
Customer Support III
Cascade Technology Alliance (South location)
Ph: 503.540.4448, 1.866.987.7368, Fax 503.540.2977
Leslie.harvey at wesd.org<mailto:Leslie.harvey at wesd.org>, efinance at cascadetech.org<mailto:efinance at cascadetech.org>
www.cascadetech.org<http://www.cascadetech.org>

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.