[Pentamation] FinSOUP 2017

Ford, Sharrell Sharrell.Ford at wesd.org
Wed Nov 30 11:01:58 PST 2016

Good Morning,

Every year we are given the opportunity to come together and receive training from SunGard on various software applications. This year, I hope, by getting this on our calendars as early as possible it will allow for most of you the greatest opportunity for attendance.

Currently we are looking at the following dates:

  1.  Wednesday, March 7, 2017
OR

  1.  Tuesday, April 11, 2017

This is an all-day event, offering several training options; currently, some of the training ideas we are looking at:

  1.  EFT/ACH Implementation
  2.  Budget Control - Relationships of the Expenditure Budget and Expenditure Ledgers
  3.  Summer Pay Accrual
  4.  Would anyone be interested in the Employee Access Center for Open Enrollment Administration?
  5.  Do you have an idea of a training you would like to see offered?

Please respond with the date that works best for you and the people you would bring, and I will let you know next week the finalized date. Also, include any ideas of trainings you would like to see offered.

Thank you!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sharrell

Sharrell Ford
Customer Supp Spec 1 | Willamette ESD
503.540.4448 - phone
www.wesd.org<http://www.wesd.org>

[Willamette ESD Logo]<http://www.wesd.org/>
Success, Achievement, Together...For All Students

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail may be confidential. If you are not the addressee you are officially notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message.