[Pentamation] Tracking Student Body Funds?

Ford, Sharrell Sharrell.Ford at wesd.org
Tue Jan 24 07:21:37 PST 2017

Good Morning,

At the request of a district I support, would you please take a moment to look at the form and fill it out regarding products your district uses tracking student body funds. Although this request of information did not come directly from me, it is something I have been asked about often.

Thank you for your time.

Here is the link for the google form:

https://docs.google.com/a/wesd.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVt75wOxFkVgie2_YSjRrD_iEQmR2fS2E7LFXCMCM4ch2vTg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Have a great day,

Sharrell

Sharrell Ford
Customer Supp Spec 1 | Willamette ESD
503.540.4448 - phone
www.wesd.org<http://www.wesd.org>

[Willamette ESD Logo]<http://www.wesd.org/>
Success, Achievement, Together...For All Students

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail may be confidential. If you are not the addressee you are officially notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message.