[Pentamation] Checklists

Michele Wahlstrom wahlstromm at nwasco.k12.or.us
Fri May 25 14:45:19 PDT 2018

Good afternoon.

I have completed the three checklists in Word format that I was able to get
copies for from my fellow eFinance Plus users out there (thank you!).  I
left them in Word so that they could easily (?) be modified to fit the
needs of your particular district.  My question mark on the easily is
because these are in Word -- not where my expertise really lies being more
of an excel kind of girl.

Anyway, enjoy!  If you have any others (fund account FYE or CYE??), please
pass them along and I will be happy to do them, too.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Michele

--
*Michele Wahlstrom*