[Pentamation] FYE Checklist

Michele Wahlstrom wahlstromm at nwasco.k12.or.us
Tue May 29 09:17:43 PDT 2018

Good morning, all.

Hope you all had a nice long, relaxing weekend before we plow forward into
June and FYE.  I received the attached checklist for Fund Account FYE from
Jan Bunn at Dayton School District.  Because there were so many helpful
additions to this document (big kudos to Jan and her district), I did not
change the formatting of this document and am sending it along how it was
sent to me.

Thank you all so much for all your help!

Michele

--
*Michele Wahlstrom*
North Wasco County School District 21